Since 1992, FEI has had the privilege of meeting and serving truly outstanding people in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.
Fleming Engineering announces the celebration of their 20th anniversary, providing civil engineering and land surveying services to diverse clients throughout the region.
Extensive experience has allowed our staff to provide engineering expertise to individuals, private developers and municipalities alike.
We want to take this opportunity to thank our many clients for the trust you have placed in us and for allowing us to serve you over the past two decades.
We look forward to another 20 years, and beyond.
December 19, 2011
Fleming Engineering, Inc. has been certified by NCDOT as a
Small Professional Services Firm (SPSF)
The SPSF Program was developed to provide consulting opportunities for firms that meet the eligibility criteria. Small businesses determined to be eligible for participation in the SPSF program are those meeting size standards defined by Small Business Administration (SBA) regulations.
The SPSF program is a race, ethnicity, and gender neutral program designed to increase the availability of contracting opportunities for small businesses on federal and state funded contracts.
May 17, 2011
The North Carolina Department of Transportation has approved Fleming Engineering as a “Private Consulting Firm” and considers the firm “Pre-qualified” for the following services:
- 00338 BUILDING SITE DESIGN, SITE CIVIL ENGINEERING, GENERAL SERVICES DIVISION
- 00070 EROSION AND SEDIMENT CONTROL DESIGN, ROADSIDE ENV - SOIL & WATER, ROADSIDE ENVIRONMENTAL - SOIL & WATER ENGINEERING SECTION
- 00200 FEASIBILITY STUDIES, PROJECT PLANNING - PROGRAM DEV, PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
- 00316 MULTI-USE TRAIL DESIGN, SURVEY & LAYOUT, BICYCLE & PEDESTRIAN, BICYCLE & PEDESTRIAN
- 00376 PARTIAL VE STUDY TEAM: HYDRAULICS DESIGN ENGINEER, VALUE ENGINEERING, QUALITY ENHANCEMENT UNIT
- 00380 PARTIAL VE STUDY TEAM: PROJECT ESTIMATOR, VALUE ENGINEERING, QUALITY ENHANCEMENT UNIT
- 00381 PARTIAL VE STUDY TEAM: ROADWAY CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER, VALUE ENGINEERING, QUALITY ENHANCEMENT UNIT
- 00375 PARTIAL VE STUDY TEAM: ROADWAY DESIGN ENGINEER, VALUE ENGINEERING, QUALITY ENHANCEMENT UNIT
- 00383 PARTIAL VE STUDY TEAM: ROADWAY MAINTENANCE ENGINEER, VALUE ENGINEERING, QUALITY ENHANCEMENT UNIT
- 00173 PUBLIC WATER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS, UTILITY ENGINEERING, UTILITIES
- 00195 ROADWAY CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING & INSPECTION, CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
- 00203 SANITARY SEWER COLLECTION SYSTEMS, UTILITY ENGINEERING, UTILITIES
January 25, 2011
Brent Cockrum, PE,a graduate of UNC-Charlotte, was recently notified that he has passed the exam in the State of Virginia to become a licensed Profession Engineer in Virginia. Brent has been a staff engineer with Fleming Engineering since 2003. Brent’s strengths include earthwork data management and analysis, water and sewer collection design and stormwater management. Brent is currently managing the firm’s involvement at the Ward Transformer Site in Raleigh, NC, one of the top-10 Superfund Sites in the nation.